Techno Specs Gadget, Samsung Galaxy, New IMEI, Octopus Box Samsung, Android Jelly Bean, Ulefone Tiger, Chinese Miracle

Sabtu, 17 Januari 2015

The Bolt and the Beautiful

The Bolt and the Beautiful - are you surfing on google and finding this blog Techno Specs Gadget ?.. if yes, congratulations you will get updated information about The Bolt and the Beautiful we have collected a lot of information from various reliable sources to make this article, so make sure you read through to finish, please see.

Articles : The Bolt and the Beautiful
full Link : The Bolt and the Beautiful

You can also see our article on:


The Bolt and the Beautiful

I have been scouting for a new car for the new office that I'll join in a couple of months. I don't really mind catching an auto, but those are hard to find (you know what I mean). My search has brought me to the new Tata Bolt. I coaxed a colleague-turned-friend of mine to accompany me to Oberoi Mall in Goregaon where this cool new car was on display last weekend. The sheer magnificence of this hatchback has floored me!

Flaming red Bolt to set the streets in fire?

I love how this little car accurately resonates my personality. Its features are bold and sharp, yet its contours are smooth and gleaming. The headlights have a confident air about themselves and the grille has a grin of its own. Its ground clearance is decent for a hatchback. The attendant caught me staring in awe at the car and offered to give me a demo.

My little cockpit?

Once inside the car, I was amazed at the soothing grey interiors and the comfortable driver-seat. "They're rugby shoulder seats, ma'am", the uniformed man answered the question in my mind. The comfy seat is exactly what I would want after a long day at work. Driving can now mean relaxing my back! I noticed that the music controls were fitted right onto the steering wheel. This is stuff I'd expect only from a high end sedan! This mean machine elegantly balances substance with style. The grey dashboard has silver accents adorning it. I couldn't help but notice the touchscreen infotainment panel below the AC vents. Here's a video of how brilliant ConnectNext by Harman actually is:-